Easy Easter napkin rings to make from recycled tubes and foam. These little Bunnies, with pom-pom tails will make any table look great on Easter and the kids will love helping to make them.
- Tubes from paper towels or t paper
- Sticky-back foam or regular foam sheets
- pom poms
- glue stick
- paint & brush
- Cut cardboard tube into pieces about 1 1/4 inches for each napkin ring you will make.
- Paint rings and let dry.
- Print bunny pattern and cut out. Trace bunnies on to foam. You can make any color bunnies you want. Cut out bunnies.
- Cut out a nose for each bunny. Hole punch will make great little noses, if you have one.
- Attach noses and make faces with marker.
- If using sticky-back foam, only remove the paper from the head part of the bunny. Leave the paper on the back of the ears so they will stick up. If gluing, attach only the head, not ears.
- Glue pom pom on for tail.
Copyright Sharon Pierce McCullough