Make this cute Bunny Salad a part of any kids meal or just serve it for a healthy snack. The little chef can even help to make this salad.
- Mini carrots
- Red bell pepper
- From a whole apple, slice off about 1/3 of the apple lengthwise. Then cut 1/4 in. slices for the bunny face.
- Cut a baby carrot in half, lengthwise. These will be the bunny ears.
- Add two blueberries for bunny eyes.
- Cut the bell pepper into a triangular nose shape and then cut out a bowtie shape for under the bunny neck.
- This salad is especially fun for Easter.
- Let your little chef put everything together.