Make this fun Carrot Castle for a fun snack or a centerpiece for a party. Fill the castle with raisins or grapes for a healthy snack.
- Baby carrots
- Raisins or grapes
- Red bell pepper / apple
- optional: peanut butter or ranch dip
- Cut a tiny sliver from the end of the baby carrots so that they can set straight on a plate without toppling over.
- Cut two slices of orange, about 1/4 in. wide, for the front and back door of the castle.
- Cut a small triangular flag from a piece of bell pepper, apple or other fruit.
- Carrots can just be positioned on a plate with the orange slices to make the castle. Or you can glue the carrots together, using peanut butter. Kids love this tasty combination of carrots and peanut butter.
- Another option is to spread some ranch dip onto the plate prior to building the castle and kids can then dip as they remove parts of the castle. Obviously, do not use the peanut butter if using the dip.