Here is a fun and simple to make little Leprechaun. Just print him onto heavyweight printer paper, cut out and attach his legs to watch him dance. A fun St. Patrick Day craft project for kids or family fun!
- Heavyweight printer paper
- Small brads (fasteners)
- String (optional)
- Print Leprechaun.
- Cut out body and both legs.
- Poke a tiny hole, where indicated, to attach legs to body.
- Insert a small fastener into each leg and attach to body. If you do not have the small brads you can use a piece of pipe cleaner, making a little knob at the end of a folded 2 inch piece, inserting ends from front to back.
- Leprechaun can dance around, with or without, a string attached to his head.