This is an easy scarf to make that even the kids can make and give. Made from either felt or fleece, it's a no-sew project and a fun and functional gift.
- Fleece or Felt 8" wide x 60" long
- Assorted colors felt squares
- Fabric glue
- For each scarf, cut a length of felt or fleece to 8 " wide x 60" long. Shorter length if for a child.
- Using scissors, cut a 4 inch fringe on each end.
- Decide on colors for design and then cut out circles and attach with fabric glue. Let dry completely.
- Alternatively, you can use needle and thread to attach each circle.