This is a fun and easy craft project that will bring hours of fun play afterwards. Kids can print and cut out the Glittertown buildings, Glittertown Gigi and her dog, Glitzie. Then apply glitterglue and play!
- Heavyweight printer paper
- Glitter Glue
- Print the Glitter girl, dog and Glittertown buildings on heavyweight printer paper. There are two separate pages to print.
- Cut out buildings around line with the shaded part intact, so buildings can free-stand. Cut out the girl and dog, leaving a little bit of white border for sturdiness when playing.
- Using your finger, lightly dab glitter glue wherever desired. Let dry.
- Bend stand sections back so buildings and figures can stand.