Make a healthy and fun snack kids will love. Place healthy cereals, nuts, dried fruits and dark chocolate chips in small bowls and let your kids scoop their favorite mixture into a snack size baggie for a great snack that is easy to take on the go or outback. A great way to encourage a healthy snack and fun at the same time.
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Dried Fruit Bits
- Snack or sandwich size bags or plastic cups
- Place each ingredient into separate bowls.
- Put out plastic baggies or cups and a few small spoons.
- Let your kids help themselves and scoop different ingredients into the baggie.
- Now your kids have a nutritious snack they can take with them outdoors or on the go.
Time saving tip: pack additional trail mix baggies or containers so you have them ready for lunches or trips in the car.