Make these fun little animals and have your own Stick Puppet theatre. Easy to make Preschool craft and activity.
- Popsicle sticks or Tongue depressors (craft stores)
- Paper Laminating sheets
- Thin cardboard
- Double-sided Poster tape
- Print Theatre background on paper.
- Print Puppet shapes on paper. Cut out backgrounds and cardboard backing as same size as background.
- Glue background to backing.
- Cut an extra piece of cardboard 3 in. x 5 in. Tape this to the back of your background piece to act as a stand. (Make stand level with bottom of background and tape top of stand in place)
- Place Puppet page between 2 pieces of laminate sheets. Press firmly together. Carefully cut out.
- Using double-sided tape, fasten each Puppet to the top of a stick.
- Now you have a fun and portable Puppet Theatre