These are fun and easy hanging Valentines that kids will have fun making and giving. Plus these cute Valentine Dangles can be displayed as fun decorations. Make one for mom, dad and teacher!
- Foam or Paper Hearts, assorted sizes and colors. Can be cut out or pre-cut.
- Glitter Glue
- Hole Punch
- Red Pipe Cleaners
- Red Ribbon
- Cut out hearts in assorted sizes, if not pre-cut.
- Lay out string of hearts, as you plan to attach them. Punch a hole in the top and bottom of all hearts, except for the bottom heart, which will only be punched at the top.
- Using glitter glue, decorate hearts with squiggles, dots and words. Let dry.
- Hook all hearts together, using a piece of pipe cleaner approximately 3 inches long.
- Cut a 7 inch piece of ribbon and thread into top hole of top heart. Tie off end.
- Hang you Valentine Dangles as a surprise or put into an envelope for your Valentine gift.