Does Your Child need a bag to collect all of his Valentines and Goodies on Valentine's Day for school or a party? Let the kids help you make this super cute and easy Valentine's Bag in a snap.
• Paper Bag- Colored or Brown Bag
• Colored Foam or Construction Paper
• Glue Stick
• Ribbon or String (Approx. 8-12 inches)
• Hole Punch
<strong>What to Do:</strong>
• Take the Top of the Bag and fold the 2 corners in to make a point at top
(while bag is flat and laying down)
• Now Fold Over the Top of the Bag, to make an envelope-type flap.
• Cut a 1.5 inch Slit in center of front of bag, to accommodate the Point of the flap and keep bag closed.
To strengthen this cut, you can attach a piece of foam or paper to the front or inside of bag, making a slit in this attachment also.
• Make a Hole with punch on the back side edges of the bag.
• Thread String through holes on both sides and tie off, removing excess string.
• Decorate the Bag with foam or paper, attaching pieces with glue stick.