Having a robot themed party? Or maybe your kids just love Robots. Well, here is a fun food to serve and the jkids can even make their own Robot sandwich. Plan a "Make your own Robot sandwich" party and just set out one example with some food items already cut into pieces. Give each child the basic sandwich and let them create with food! Such fun!
- 2 slices white bread
- Olive slices
- Small carrot slices
- Red - Orange -Yellow peppers
- Snap Pea
- Sandwich filling of your choice
- Cut bread slices into large squares.
- Fill with desired sandwich filling.
- Set on plate and then cut peppers, as shown for the Robot ears, top of head and Neck piece. Arrange.
- Cut chives for antenna and mouth.
- Cut a small section from the middle of a snap pea, break apart and then use for eye background pieces.
- Add tiny carrot slices to finish the eyes.
- This is a fun fingerfood sandwich that kids of all ages will enjoy.
For more fun Kid-friendly Foods