Yummy. These are the best no-bake cookies! They are easy to make and so delicious that your family will be begging for more. We love that these cookies don't need any baking but we also like the fact that the ingredients are health-friendly. Lots of fiber in these bars considering the old fashioned oats and shredded coconut.
You might consider these more of a candy bar than a cookie as the firmness and texture could be considered either. These no-bake cookies can be stored in the fridge and cut as needed.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup raisins or nuts (optional)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
What To Do:
- In a saucepan, slowly melt the honey, almond butter and coconut oil over a medium heat.
- Once melted, add oats, coconut, chocolate chips, raisins and vanilla. Stir all ingredients until the chocolate melts.
- Pour mixture into a greased cake pan, 9x13 or smaller.
- Put into fridge until hardened. Cut into bars. Yummy.
** Peanut butter may be substituted for the almond butter if desired.