- Heavyweight Printer paper
- Laminating pages or pouches
- Yarn or Ribbon
- Hole Punch
- Print images on printer paper. There are four on a page so several kids can make bookmarks at once.
- Cut out each bookmark carefully. Kids can write a note or sign name on back of each bookmark for Mom, using only a pencil.
- Insert all four bookmarks into laminating pouch (leave about an inch between each bookmark) and follow manufacturers directions.
- Cut out around each bookmark, leaving a 1/4" clear border around all edges. Round off edges.
- Punch a hole at the top of each bookmark.
- Cut one or two lenghts of 12" yarn, ribbon or cording for each bookmark. Insert the center of the cord/yarn into the hole of the bookmark from the underside and then slip the ends into the loop and pull tight. Tie ends into knots with a bit of fringe.