- Heavyweight printer paper
- Laminating pages or pouches
- Hole Punch
- Print images on printer paper. There are three on a page, three color variations.
- Cut out each bookmark carefully.
- Insert all three bookmarks into laminating pouch (leave at least 1 inch between each bookmark) and follow manufacturers directions.
- Cut out each bookmark, leaving a 1/4" clear border around all edges. Round off all edges.
- Punch a hole at the top center of each bookmark.
- Cut two lengths of 12" yarn for each bookmark. Insert both pieces and pull to middle, then tie off.