- Colored Cardstock
- Print paper Elephant pattern. Cut out.
- Fold cardstock in half. Set pattern in place, making sure the fold is placed as designated. Trace.
- Also trace the tail and 2 ears. Cut all pieces out, making sure to leave the fold at the "top" of the elephant. This will enable him to stand.
- Staple tail in place, then staple each ear in place.
- You can also staple the head in the front, if desired.
- Add eyes and other details with marker. Let the kids add any other designs they like.
- Elephants should stand nicely for play.
Sharon Pierce McCullough