- 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper
- Sticky back Foam or Constuction paper
- Print and cut out the Bunny head shape.
- Trace 2 heads onto chosen Sticky back foam, or construction paper. Cut out and set aside.
- Cut a 2 inch strip of paper, lengthwise. Fold strip of paper in half ... then fold each side in half 2 more times. Gently unfold and then make your strip fold like an accordian, in, out, in out, making sure end sections are facing outwards.
- Set bunny head on top of folded paper, positioning so that the head (not ears) is fully over the paper, folded edges parallel to the sides of the bunny head.
- Lightly sketch the shape of the "head" only on the top of the folded paper. Now, being careful not to cut the center of the folded "sides", cut out the shape of the bunny "head" cutting through all thicknesses of paper. Leave about 3/4 inch uncut on the center of the sides. This will allow you to still have an accordian-style piece of paper that will make the inside of your book.
- Remove the sticky backing only from the bunny "head". Leave backing on ears.
- Attach Bunny heads to the first and last section of paper ... making SURE the first page is facing right (otherwise your bunny will be upside down or you will have 2 less "pages" to work with.
- Add pieces of sticky back foam, or construction paper, for nose and whiskers. Make eyes using a hole punch or make with marker.
- Let kids make little drawings and messages in their mini Bunny Book.