- Sheets of Foam
- Non-toxic craft glue
- Wiggly eyes or buttons for eyes
- Non-toxic poster or craft paint
- Print pattern for frog legs and crown.
- Cut out pattern and then trace onto foam or substitute thin cardboard. Cut out.
- Paint the rock and set aside to dry.
- When the rock is dry, glue eyes into place and let these dry.
- Attach legs with glue and then glue crown together. Place crown on frog\'s head and secure with a few drops of glue.
This same procedure can be utilized to make a whole assortment of animals or original characters your child creates.