- 6 empty plastic bottles (we used drink containers from kids meals that were saved from fast food places)
- foam ball
- gesso (white paint from art/craft sections)
- non-toxic colored paints
- Optional : 6 small foam balls/glue (we used foam replacement balls)
- Wash bottles and lids and let dry thoroughly.
- Screw lids on tightly.
- Paint bottles with gesso and let dry. This is a primer that will keep paint from scraping off any smooth/shiny surface.
- Paint each bottle a solid color and when dry, decorate as you and your child wish. We just did stripes and dots.
- Let dry throughly before letting your little bowler get his first strike!