- 2 slices light bread
- 2 slices dark bread
- Green apple
- Olive slice
- Sandwich filling
- Stack light slices of bread and cut out an angular head for the witch’s head.
- Stack dark bread and cut out a long, thin hat.
- Fill both sections with sandwich filling of your choice.
- A fun option here is to make grilled cheese.
- Set sandwich sections in place on the plate.
- Use long strip of green apple slice for the brim of the hat, layers two slices if needed.
- Cut small circular slices for polka dots from carrot and arrange on hat.
To make the hair, cut five irregular, slices of carrot and add to plate. Use an olive slice for the eye and a thin strip of apple for the mouth. Happy Halloween!