- 2 white paper plates
- glue/ stapler
- elastic string
- Hold paper plate to child's face and estimate approximate position for eyes and nose. Then, draw eyes and a V-shape for nose. Cut out these openings.
- From second paper plate, draw two ears and 6 whiskers. Cut out.
- Color all pieces, as desired, using markers or crayons.
- Attach ears and whiskers with glue or use a stapler. If using glue, let dry before attaching string.
- Hold mask to child's face to estimate position of string, or just choose center, side. Poke a small hole on sides and attach a piece of elastic string, tying off ends securely.