- Large marshmallows
- Thin pretzel sticks
- red licorice twists
- Pull apart twisted licorice strings, leaving some long and then cut some into short pieces. Also cut some tiny pieces to be used for eyes or mouths.
- Give each child a plate with a few marshmallows, pretzel sticks and red licorice selections.
- Kids can design their snowmen just how they want. Some will use only one marshmallow, others will use two or three.
- Show the kids how to use the pretzel sticks to attach two marshmallows together.
- Pretzel sticks can be attached as legs and arms.
- Long pieces of licorice can be wrapped around the snowmen for scarves and other decoration.