- Mozarella Cheese Stick
- Handful of Dried Apricots
- Handful of Dried Cranberries
- Raisin (optional)
- Make a slice ¾ of the way up the stick. Then pull or slice several thinner strips from each side of the mozarella stick.
- Cut the banana into 3 sections. Take a slice off of the bottom of each section of the banana so each section lays flat.
- Place the banana sections on a plate to make the lower body, torso and head of the mermaid. Now take the sliced off banana and cut two strips for arms and 2 triangles for the tail fin.
- Set the mozarella hair on top of the mermaid's head. Cut the raisin in half and place on the mermaid for the eyes.
- Cut several dried apricots in half lengthwise and cut a small silver for the mouth and nose.
- Cover the mermaid's torso with apricots in the shape of a bathing suit top.
- Cover the lower body (tail and fin) with cranberries. Now eat and enjoy!