- Heavyweight printer paper
- 1/4 - 1/2 inch ribbon
- Flower Garland Packet PDF
- Print and cut out the Flower pages.
- Using an exacto knife or scissors (adults only) , make two half-inch slits in the center of each flower.
- Lay flowers out on a table in order desired, then cut a length of ribbon, longer on each side to accomodate tying or taping on wall , etc.
- Cut one end of ribbon at an angle, then apply a small amount of glue to the end and let dry. This will allow easy stringing.
- String flowers in order desired.