- Roll from t paper or paper towels
- Cardstock or other heavy paper
- Glue Stick
- Markers & / or paint
- Small foam bead or other found item for Turkey head
- Print pattern and cut out. Adjust pattern size to size of paper roll you will be using.
- Cut small v-shaped slits for feathers, cutting in about ½ inch.
- Cut paper roll into 1½ inch lengths. We just pressed and cut and the roll snaps back into shape.
- Paint circular rings and then use either paint or markers to color the turkey body/feathers. Feathers can be colored multi colors or one color. Paint head of turkey and let all pieces dry.
- Using glue stick, attach body of turkey to ring. Note that only the center part will adhere since you are gluing a flat piece to a circular piece. Let this dry and then attach the turkey head.
- Break off the ends of a toothpick, so that you have two equal pieces about ¾ inches long. Dab the broken ends into the glue stick and attach under the turkey body. Let dry. (or use two thin pieces of cardboard for legs)
- Break a small tip of a toothpick for the turkey beak and attach or cut a small piece of paper for the beak to attach.