Stick Puppet Theatre
Toys to Make > Stick Puppet Theatre
Make these fun little animals and have your own Stick Puppet theatre. Easy to make Preschool craft and activity.
What To Do:
1. Print Theatre background on paper.
2. Print Puppet shapes on paper. Cut out backgrounds and cardboard backing as same size as background.
3. Glue background to backing.
4. Cut an extra piece of cardboard 3 in. x 5 in. Tape this to the back of your background piece to act as a stand. (Make stand level with bottom of background and tape top of stand in place)
5. Place Puppet page between 2 pieces of laminate sheets. Press firmly together. Carefully cut out.
6. Using double-sided tape, fasten each Puppet to the top of a stick.
7. Now you have a fun and portable Puppet Theatre
© Copyright 2008-2011 Ziggity Zoom LLC. ZiggityZoom is a Trademark of Ziggity Zoom LLC. All rights reserved
Visit our sister sites: www.mommie911.comwww.CuriousBaby.comwww.GrandParentsDigest.comwww.HamptonRoadsParents.comTop Food Blog- Food Chics