Kids Fun Foods >
Make serving fruit a breeze! Turn everyday fruit into a cute dog shape or other little animal. It only takes a minute but it will engage your child and maybe even get her to try a new fruit. Healthy foods for Kids.
What To Do:
1. Layout the 2 pear halves on your plate-the rounded side facing up.
2. Set 1 piece of dried apricot between the two pear halves. Then slice 2 dried apricots into thin strips.
3. Place the sliced apricot onto your plate to make the legs and tail of the dog.
4. Cut one sliced apricot in half to use as the ear of the dog.
5. Use a raisin for the eye of the dog. You can use additional raisings around the plate, make the dog a collar or spell the name of a dog using raisins.
6. Serve and Enjoy!
© Copyright 2008-2011 Ziggity Zoom LLC. ZiggityZoom is a Trademark of Ziggity Zoom LLC. All rights reserved
Visit our sister sites: www.mommie911.comwww.CuriousBaby.comwww.GrandParentsDigest.comwww.HamptonRoadsParents.comTop Food Blog- Food Chics