- Ice cupcakes
- Cut 7 pieces of different colored Twizzlers to 2 1/2 " long. Can vary lengths if desired.
- Press Twizzler tail feathers into icing and even further into cupcake so feathers won't fall out. They may lean back a bit, so try to make rather straight.
- Press head (werther's candy) into position and then add a candy corn for beak and M&M for the gobbler.
- With a toothpick, add two dots of icing for eyes on the head.
- Gobble! Gobble!
- Chocolate Icing
- Rainbow Twizzlers
- Werthers's Butterscotch candies
- Candy corn
- orange M&Ms